Monday, April 25, 2016

*tap tap* is this thing on?

Radio science over here. 

Whoops, sorry about that. I think it's been a couple of weeks since I updated on my training. 

Well. It's probably because I'm not really training anymore  Right now, that is. After week 10, I was pretty spent mentally and physically. I had felt good about my running during this training cycle, but I didn't actually feel good. My digestion was out of whack and I was always feeling uncomfortable and bloated after the every meal. Even with all of the running and cross training, I was feeling more terrible and out of shape than every before. 'Scuse me... Oh no you did'n..
*three snaps in a z formation*



I guess I had just gotten used to this feeling, and thought it was something i would just have to live with forever. It was frustrating, depressing, and was straight up starting to piss me off. 

So, I decided to opt out of the Tacoma City Half (decision made easy considering i never did get around to registering for the race) and take care of the situation before I start my full marathon training...  Which starts next month holy sweet jeepus

I don't have much to update on the fitness front (other than my mileage went down considerably since we've last talked) but I'll fill ya in soon. Sorry for being lame. 

Womp
 

1 comment: