Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ok, so I'm pretty sure it's now week 7?


Week 7- cut back week

Monday: active rest
Tuesday: 4 miles, TM
Wednesday: 6 easy outside. 8:54 pace
Thursday: 4 miles, TM 
Friday: off
Saturday: 12 with Mac. 10:11 pace
Sunday: Strength 

Totals:

Miles: 26
Strength: 1.5
Rest: 2

Decided this week would be a cut back week, mostly because I was getting pretty physically drained. I know it's a combination of things, not just running related but I think it's important to let myself rest, and to give myself a break. 

My weekday runs were ok, but the highlight was an outside solo run at 5am in Wednesday morning. I was nervous running so early by myself but it was sufficiently light out when I started and was pleasantly surprised to see so many other people out and about, you know... as potential witnesses? I don't know. 


Anyways. The runs were pretty easy this week, and I had a great 12 miler with my buddy who is also training hard for the PDX marathon. We are both equally and sufficiently scared shitless of this marathon, which means we are totally doing it right. 

Light on the pics this week.

Apparently on Wednesdays  we also dress like clowns 



Good pace for a random Wednesday 

Trying to keep diligent on taking my supplements. 

Salmon oil from Trader Joes. 
To note- not the burp less kind #deathbyfishburp




No comments:

Post a Comment