Friday, June 19, 2015

Ok now

I spent some time thinking before posting last night what I wrote. I wanted to be sensitive but real, because those are my thoughts on the matter.

Ironically, this morning as I was getting ready for work and perusing blogs and news as usual, I actually did come across a few helpful blog posts and articles about life and training written by working parents. So, I'm not alone! It's out there, maybe I just need to look a little more introspectively. 

I mean, of course I'm not alone. I need to stop hosting pity parties for 1 and get over myself over, LB. 

I know a lot of my frustration is self inflicted and some sort of projection over the limits of my situation, but honestly, it's not as dire as I sometimes make it to be. Life is actually pretty good. I just need some continuing education in Perspective 101.


No comments:

Post a Comment